Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What

What is a trick or talent you can do that no one would guess?

I can whistle really loud and would have no trouble hailing a taxi. It is extremely loud. If Sadie is anywhere in the house...or even outside I can whistle and she will come running....sometimes Rick comes running too :)

What are you reading?

I am reading a book well really a pamphlet I found in my Dad's Office. It is called Mental Illiness A guide for the family....it is actually very interesting reading and something that I needed to read. Those who know me best know why.

What did you have for dinner?

I made Pork Chops, french fries and asparagus....we also could have had blueberry pie with Ice cream for dessert, but we weren't hungry anymore.

What time is it?

12:51am...I know I should be in bed.

What do you want for Christmas?

I think I want a Wii....anyone have one?

What was the last thing you said?

I told Eric I love you, hugs and kisses, talk to you tomorrow

What do you miss the most?

I miss Eric being little.

What did you do today?

Organized books, went grocery shopping. We now have over 30 boxes full of books and still a wall in a half left in the Office, and all the books inside the house left to go.

What one word would you use to describe today?

Work

Ok talk to ya later...oh and about yesterdays question.....never mind I will tell you later :)
xoxBarb

1 comment:

Robin said...

We have wii and it is loads of fun!

In Memory of Tiny

In Memory of Tiny

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a place to write down my thoughts. Comments are welcome.