Tuesday, November 18, 2008

DEER VS CAR

As previously stated...Eric hit a deer with his car. Eric loved this car. His first that he picked out and financed. He hit a deer coming home from work at 1:30 in the morning. He said it wasn't that bad and could be fixed.....Insurance said it was totaled...I agree with the insurance company....so now here we go again.....Eric needs a car and of course I did not have rental car added to my insurance...It was full coverage though so they are going to pay off Erics car payment and if there is anything left he can use it for a down payment on another car.
All this does not compare to me the fact that my Eric is ok. Not a scratch on him....
Deer Vs Car......Deer won
Deer VS Eric.....Eric won
Life is a dance....ya know?








Can you see the imprint of the deer? It was a huige buck

The windshield.....ERic said in was cracked.....u, yeah
Up and over.
Two other cars hit the deer after Eric.

5 comments:

Ally Lifewithally said...

The main thing is that Eric is OK ~ Cars can be replaced ~ Oh my Gosh that Deer sure did a lot of Damage ~ Ally x

ADB said...

Main thing is, Eric is OK. As Ally said, cars can be replaced. Lives cannot.

Missie said...

By the look of the damage, Eric is so lucky!

Linda :) said...

I'm so glad that Eric is ok!!!
and I am so sorry about him losing his car!!
and can I say, oh the poor deer....
Hugs!!

Allison said...

That sure was a big impact and it had to be awfully scary to be in that car when it happened. Cars can be replaced, but people and animals can't. Hope he finds a good new car. Have a happy Tuesday.

In Memory of Tiny

In Memory of Tiny

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a place to write down my thoughts. Comments are welcome.