Saturday, November 29, 2008

THANKSGIVING 2008







ERIC CAME TO SEE US! ALWAYS A HIGHLIGHT TO MY LIFE!!!! He cut his hair!


RICK, SADIE AND ERIC SPENDING TIME TOGETHER


PUMPKIN CAKE I GOT THE RECIPE FROM ROBIN....THIS WAS SOOOOO GOOD!
I MADE THIS ONE....ERIC SAID IT "CRACKED" HIM UP.....

ERIC'S BLUEBERRY PIE....WAS A HIT! NEXT HOLIDAY WE HAVE ORDERS TO MAKE MORE THAN ONE OF THESE....



MY FAMOUS BANANA PUDDING....YUM!
We had a great time getting together with Eric, He came home Wednesday afternoon and we spent the evening cooking for Thanksgiving dinner.
We went to the Johnson's house for dinner. This is my little sister Christi's family. She passed away at age 35 but her hubby remarried and they have yours mine and ours. My sisters and his two children. Her son and then they had a sweet angel together. I love them all the same and am Aunt Barbie to all of them.
Friday Eric and I went Christmas shopping....got a little more done....But got a lot of ideas and prices. I cannot believe I went shopping on Black Friday....We had fun though. We ate out at Chilli's and had a great day of just shopping and talking.
Eric left late last night.
I am just chillin today.
I woke up this morning to the sound of someone washing dishes.....it was Rick
I think he is buttering up Santa.....
I almost took his temperature.
You see this is probably only the fourth time in our marriage where he did this...
I didn't even have to ask!
I love little surprises like this!
Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving.....now ....on Dasher and Dancer to Christmas...
Oh My!





5 comments:

redpoppy007@aol.com said...

Everything looks so good. I would love to have a peice of that pie!

Sharon said...

Wow! I need Robin's recipe! Your boys looks so happy and stuffed! Wonder what Rick is up to.........................?

Robin said...

Love Eric's hair cut! Glad you made the pumpkin gooey cake and liked it! Gabby brought that recipe home from school, I love it when she does that.

Allison said...

I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving and enjoyed your day of shopping on black Friday. Hope you have a happy Sunday. : )

Linda :) said...

Banana pudding and you went to Chili's, I'm so jealous.... :)
So glad Eric came and you had a great Thanksgiving....

In Memory of Tiny

In Memory of Tiny

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a place to write down my thoughts. Comments are welcome.