Consider the "WORD VERIFICATION" word at the bottom of your comment window. Create a definition for it, and use it in a sentence.
My word was sonfrale....
which means when your son is frail. I believe when raised properly they are another word independant.....way to go Eric!
What's your word? Give me a definition :) Have fun....no cheating by looking up the actual word....smarty pants....are these really words? I wonder.
- ► 2009 (17)
- THANKSGIVING 2008
- One Day At A Time
- Thanks Girls!
- I want to look all Christmasy here....how the heck...
- WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS?
- Consider the "WORD VERIFICATION" word at the botto...
- DEER VS CAR
- HE IS OK! THANK YOU GOD!
- Oh NO!!!!
- What Would You Do?
- HUG A VET DAY
- ERICS VISIT AND A QUESTION FOR YOU AT THE END
- My Favorite Place in This House.
- ERIC'S COMING!!!!
- GETTING READY FOR NEW BEDROOM FURNITURE
- I HATE BUGS!!!
- Back to The Doctor
- not better
- She's Alive
- Big Fat Hairy Spider
- ▼ November (21)