Friday, November 7, 2008

Back to The Doctor

Ok so I went back to the doctor and he said that the antibiotic needed to be stronger so he gave me a stronger kind. I have to stay indoors with my leg propped up. I have to clean it, put medicine on it and then wrap it with an ace bandage. He said he was pretty sure this would work. He also tested me for diabetes. . It was 98 which means I do not have it. YEAH
So I promise to behave and do what the doctor says. Also the shortness of breath should clear up. I am still singing....just takes me longer because I have to do the song more than once sometimes because of a coughing fit. I know I shouldn't sing maybe for a few days....but that is like taking chocolate away from a grown woman.
So I appreciate all the love and concern....I will survive.....
No more spiders for me.....if I even SEE a web that sucker is getting sprayed.
:)Barb

3 comments:

Paula said...

Glad that is all settled--you are going to behave. Then you can have some chocolate. Take care girl.

Unknown said...

Thats good Doc increased it and that it should work. Hope your well very soon

Linda :) said...

Glad the doctor is keeping a close eye on you...
Take care!!!!

In Memory of Tiny

In Memory of Tiny

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a place to write down my thoughts. Comments are welcome.