Saturday, October 18, 2008

The Menu

Day One
Leaving early in the morning so we will just grab some breakfast tacos and hit the road.

LUNCH- spending first night at a motel so we will just grab something from a burger joint.

DINNER- A nice meal out...somewhere fancy like Chili's probably :)

Day Two
Breakfast
Coffee...a must for every morning
Sweet rolls, banana and milk
Lunch
Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
Chips
Carrot Sticks
Supper
Grilled Hamburgers
Fried Potatoes
Veg....something green
Day Three
Breakfast
Pancakes, Sausage, eggs, milk
Lunch
Sloppy Joes with leftover hamburger meat
Chips
Supper
Deer Sausage
Broccoli and
Mac and Cheese
Day Four
Breakfast
Biscuits and Sausage gravy
Fried Potatoes
Lunch
Tuna Fish Sandwiches
Chips
Veggie
Supper
Bar b que Ribs, Baked Potatoes and Roasted Corn
Day Five
Breakfast
Waffles, Bacon and juice
Lunch
Leftover Ribs
Supper
Crispy Tacos
Fried Potatoes...I know we eat this alot....Rick loves them
Day Six
Breakfast
Ham and Cheese Omelets
Toast
Fried Potatoes....yep this is why I am a cow LOL
juice
Lunch
Hot dogs
Chips
Veggie
Supper
Chili
Day Seven
Last full Day on boat
Breakfast
Blueberry Pancakes, Bacon, and Eggs
Lunch
Leftover Chili
Supper
Fish Fry
Shrimp grilled on the barbee
veggie
Morning we leave
Breakfast Cereal
Lunch
Leftover seafood
Supper
.
OUT TO EAT
So what do you think? Which day would you like to come aboard?

5 comments:

Linda :) said...

Mmmmm I want to go to Chilis.... and sloppy joes, and bbq ribs, and tacos, and shrimp....... all sounds yummy.... but I'm thinking you guys want some alone time, a little romance..... a bit of fishing....
Enjoy!!

Chrissie a.k.a. HoneyB said...

Any day works for me I'm a cow too and like fried potatoes so I'd be very happy ;-)~. Hope you guys have a great time.
Take care, Chrissie

Marlene said...

Hi Barb, We have the same title for our blogs...."One Day At A Time".
So I think I will check you out.
((())) Marlene

annm said...

hey, babara i found you....lol

i love you menu......i think i will come and eat everyday lol j/k

well, you and rick have a nice trip. will be waiting to see all the picture and hearing about all the fun you had.

Christy said...

Hey Barb
I noticed you're following my old blog, but not sure if you're following my "new" one. I'm not updating the "Christy's Thoughts" one, come visit me at:
http://my3gifts.blogspot.com/

God Bless
Christy

In Memory of Tiny

In Memory of Tiny

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a place to write down my thoughts. Comments are welcome.