Sunday, October 12, 2008

I AM: Barbara, but my friends call me Barb. I am a Mom to a wonderful son who is a chef and I have been a faithful wife to Rick for 27 and counting years. I am a true friend. I can and do keep secrets and can be trusted.
I WANT:Everyone to be happy, to know Jesus and go to Heaven with me one day. A happy home .To write a book and be creative.
I HAVE: learned tha life can toss you curves and you better not be looking at the ants when it does or you could get smacked in the head.
I WISH: I could grant each of you three wishes. But mostly I wish you all happincess.
I HATE: liars, thiefs and people who think they are better than other people
I MISS: my son Eric, spending more time with my family
I FEAR:nothing because God is watching over me and I have four guardian angels, my little sister Christi my nephew Jacob, my Dad and my Mom.
I HEAR: Rick watching a kung fu movie and am trying to block it out :) hiya!
I WONDER:what God has in store for my life and how it would be to meet yall one day.
I LOVE: My family, my husband,Rick my son Eric and my newest terror/lover Sadie Marie Being happy. learning new things. life. Jesus
. I ALWAYS: try to be fair and watch out for peoples feelings Tell alot of jokes to make people laugh
I AM NOT : mean ,hateful ,envyous dishonest or cruel
I AM NOT ALWAYS: organized but I am seriously working on being that way
I NEED: lots of friends
I SHOULD: balance my check book, clean, pay bills, wash clothes, wash dishes, get the mail....and the list goes on and on and on

2 comments:

Linda :) said...

You always have the best answers for these....

Jeffer Shen said...

What do each of these replica watches sale have in common? Yeah, they are all Rolex replica watches sale, but there is something else here that Rolex is best known for; fluted bezels. The tooth like shaping on the area around the face of the rolex replica uk has a very specific purpose. Around the time I first began to notice my appreciation for watches, I also began to notice how I did not care for rolex replica sale watches. Since then, my tastes have developed and there is a lot of room for Rolex appreciation. Still, some of the models just don't do it for me. And most of those models feature a fluted bezel. The purpose of this article is to discuss what a fluted bezel is, why have one, and how they found a place on watches. Fluting is a technique taken from glass blowing and audemars piguet replica jewelry making. The idea is to have a toothed, corrugated, grooves, or channeled surface with highly polished surfaces.

In Memory of Tiny

In Memory of Tiny

Followers

About Me

My photo
Just a place to write down my thoughts. Comments are welcome.